Thursday, January 5, 2023

WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY TO LIVE IN BALANCE

 


Warmest Greetings.

May you be in good health, cheerful, peaceful and happy wherever you are.

1. The world that we live in today is in chaotic and worrying state. I believe you will not deny this statement. We have just experienced the trauma of the Covid19 Pendemic which has affected the whole country's socio-economy. Many people lost their source of income and some died tragically not excluding suicides. Unemployment cases increases. Perhaps some if not all of us are among the victims of this tragedy. Now we are told again to be ready against the arrival of a new variant and God knows what else will appear.

2. Truly, the tribulations of life's challenges are drastic and glaringly affects mankind at all levels of society. Even the environment is not saved from this tragedy. This life crisis is definitely very worrying. For the senior citizens like me, of course we worry about what will happen to our children and grandchildren.

3. This concern is in fact global! and felt by all citizens of the world at all levels including national leaders, scholars, scientists, corporate experts and technocrats as well as community activists. Everyone is doing and continue to do all kinds of efforts to find solutions to overcome this crisis.

4. Just like you, I am also not exempted from this struggle especially after witnessing sad events happening in front of our eyes. Hence, I feel obliged to find whatever solutions that could work for me and my family and thereafter, come forward to share whatever that I feel can bring benefits to others no matter how small it is.

5. What we are experiencing now ia absolutely a global crisis! No doubt about it. This matter is not only a personal responsibility but has become a national and global responsibility as well. Come to think of it, all citizens of the world should work together to find ways and practical solutions. That's better than just staying idle and witnessing incidents to unfold.

6. Therefore, I have taken an initiative based on my understanding of what is currently happening and potentially affecting the world in future. My personal opinion is that, whatever we experience now is the result of our own flaws and wrong doings in particular characterized by imbalance behavior and actions. To me, seriously, the solution lies in the extent to which we and the people of the world are willing to return to the basic. Going back to basic is the essence and foundation of the whole purpose and intention. In my understanding “basic” simply means ‘balance’ and in this context ; “balanced living”.

7. Following that, I focus on the initiative to build a Balanced Life. This is not new to me. I have been researching and writing about balanced living since the year 2000. Initially, it started as a personal struggle during my youth. But later, I realized that many people are also looking for the same thing, that’s when I gave it serious attention and developed a program that I called "My Balance Living Program" or in short “MyBLP”. MyBLP was born In 2002!  I'm not saying this is the best formula, but what I can say is that this is one of the results of a Life Long Learning struggles that I want to pass on as a legacy to my grandchildren and future generations. I am now advocating MyBLP.

8. What I am doing and inviting you to join, under this initiative is non-political There is no hidden agenda. As I said earlier in paragraph 5 above, " This matter is not only a personal responsibility but has become a national and global responsibility! This is a universal struggle.

9. Here are what we need to do. We need to spare some time to exchange opinions, knowledge, and experiences, in our effort to find the best solution for our own issues. This will be done in an environment that is conducive to us, say for example, in zoom meeting, personal face to face session, or in a special training program or something like that. In these instances, I or any other able MyBLP practitioners, will provide specific guidelines based on the MyBLP formula, such as the Eight (8) Balanced Living Practices etc. This is essential for each one of us to use as tools and guidance in mitigating the impending issues at hand. From there, we can continue to practice Balance Living and feel the benefits. Hopefully by then, we are already starting to live a balanced life. Of course, this is an ongoing effort and commitment as well as dedication are utmost crucial. Once we realized that there is positive outcome to our life, we can then share them with our family and friends and invite other citizens of the world who are interested to join this initiative voluntarily. No compulsion at all.

10. If you want to know what "Balanced Life" is, that I meant in this write-up, come join me in this adventure. Please visit my Facebook & Blog below. Im sure you will benefit from them in some ways.

FACEBOOK
************
MyBLP Puncakmaya (Dr Mile)
facebook.com/MYBLP.DRMILE

BLOG
******
Puncakmaya Housed of Balance Living
tenagapuncakmaya.blogspot.com

11. Please kindly do me a favor. Once you enter my FB & Blog, kindly type / comment "Success & Happiness In Balance". 

12. Once after reading it and you realized that it is useful, please *share it" to your family, friends and others who are also looking for a solution for themselves. Maybe through MyBLP, that can find a source of insights suitable for them towards meeting their hopes and wishes.

13. Alright then, let's create a Community of Balanced People & Balanced Community, especially for those who endure or wish to build a Balanced Life.  Let us do our small part to make this world a better place to live in.

Thank you
Wishing you “Success & Happiness In Balance”.

Dr. Mile
Founder of MyBLP


1 comment:

White Rose said...

"Success & Happiness In Balance"