Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Welcoming Remark



Salam and Greetings,

My heartfelt and warmest welcome to those of you who have just came across this blog.

This blog is created basically for two reasons. Firstly, to help me keep pace on the book I am currently writing. I actually started writing the book since 02 April 2002. Unfortunately, a great deal of the content was lost together with my laptop in 2008. From that day onwards, I always keep external drive to backup my work. In a way, this blog would come in handy.

Secondly, I hope that through this blog, I will be able to share and exchange life experiences with people who endure the same interest and passion especially in search of peace, love, health, prosperity, balance living and desired freedom. These are moving targets in our journey through life.

I sincerely believe that nothing in this world happen by coincidence. There are reasons and meanings practically to everything. The ups and downs, the rain and the shine and everything that we encounter in life can be very meaningful if only we understand them. The universe that God had created for us, provides clues, signals and messages that come in various forms such as incidents, conditions or circumstances. It is entirely up to us - to cherish or regret - to sit on it, or do something about it.

Please feel free to respond and participate in this blog either in English or Bahasa Melayu.

Thank You

Dr Mile

8 comments:

Bunga Negara said...

L - welcome back.

Dr Mile said...

Thanx. Feel good to be back.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Dr Mile said...

Anonym, Good for u. Wishing u all the best

Djpool myfriend.fm said...

Congratulations Dr.. What a wonderful art of life journey must get all the books.

Djpool myfriend.fm said...

Finally better plan for a better life is rising, congratulations Dr

Djpool myfriend.fm said...

Finally the better plan for a better life is raising congratulations dr

Djpool myfriend.fm said...

Nice